If you are the administrator for a retail team on ExpertVoice, and your profile has the role of administrator, you are able to deactivate former employees directly through your ExpertVoice Admin page. If you need the administrator role added to your profile, please contact our Expert Support team.
Deactivation and activation of user profiles.
- Please start by going to http://admin.experticity.com and login using your existing member ID and password.
- Click the Members tab located at the top of your screen.
- Click the Manage button on the dropdown menu.
- Enter the User's information and click the Submit button at the bottom of the Member Search screen that just loaded.
- Find the profile you would like to update and click their member ID.
- Go to the bottom of the profile page and click the green Edit Team Membership button underneath your group's heading.
- Change their status Active or Inactive and click Save.
- To manage another user, click the button at the top of their profile page that says Return to Search.